A Brief History
- Fiat 500 (known as Cinquecento in italian) began its humble beginings back in 1957 with a 2 cylinder engine producing just 17hp! Manufactured by the Italian company Fiat, the 500 is known as one of the first ever city cars that proved to be enormously popular and practical throughout post war Europe.
- Between 1957 and 1975 nearly 4,000,000 Fiat 500 cars were sold when it was replaced with the Fiat 126. In 2007 Fiat re-launched the 500 model, 50 years after the first Fiat 500 was presented.
- Fiat was also very successful as a rally race car showing exceptional durability on rough terrian and winning many races in its class.
- Today there are now 7 Fiat 500 models to choose from, no longer just a city car, there is a Fiat thats made just for you!
Fiat 500 Models
A full-featured, stylish, fuel-efficient vehicle that you can personalize your way A highly efficient 1.4 liter MultiAir engine delivers stunning fuel efficiency of up to 4.9 L/ 100km (58 mpg) highway. Plus, Fiat 500 was awarded an IIHS Top Safety Pick and a Consumers Digest Best Buy. It's everything a car should be, with a price that will have everyone smiling. The Fiat 500 Pop has a long list of standard equipment including:
- Power windows
- Keyless entry,
- Power heated mirrors
- MP3 AUX hookup.
With its performance suspension, European good looks and sporty style, Fiat sport is the choice for those who just love to drive.
Here is a list of some of it's standard features:
- 16-inch cast aluminum wheel with red Brembo brake calipers
- Unique front and rear facias and rear spoiler
- Leather wrapped steering wheel with audio controls
- Cruise control
- Sport cloth seats
- Blue and ME handsfree communication
A sophisticated and luxurious environment surrounds you in the Fiat Lounge, a perfect reflection of your taste for the finer things life has to offer, such as sumptuous leather faced seating, panoramic glass sunroof and premium Apline audio system.
Other standard features include:
- 15" cast aluminum wheels
- Sirius XM satellite radio with 1 free year subscription
- Automatic temperature control
Personify your FIAT 500 Lounge with 15 exterior colours plus your choice of interiors and over 150 authentic FIAT 500 accessories and decals combine to create endless possible expressions.
FIAT 500 TURBO
There is one word that describes what Turbo provides...MORE, more power, more fun, more excitement. With a turbo charged heart, and tuned performance this little machine cranks out 34% more horsepower and has the style to match.
Still comes standard with award safety as a top safety pick by the IIHS for for 2013.
Great things come in small packages and Fiat 500 turbo is no exception, its exceptional!
FIAT ABARTH (say "A-bart")
Never mind turning heads, you'll give onlookers whiplash when you fly by.
This Legendary design comes from decades back, inspired by race winning engineering and performance, the Abarth brand now holds 10 world records, 133 international titles, and has earned over 10,000 race victories.
It's maker Karl Abarth was an engineer, car designer, car tuner, speed & endurance record holder and motorcycle racer. Born in November under the sign Scorpio, he used the Scorpian as the Abarth company logo. They made race cars and high performance exhaust pipes and are still in production since 1949.
Every aspect of Abarth has been meticulously designed from the leather wrapped flat bottom steering wheel to the wrap around seat bolsters. While you grip the wheel and use the road as your track, Abarth has all the hands free technology to keep you focused.
FIAT ABARTH CABRIO (CONVERTIBLE)
If you crave unlimited excitement and the thrill of the open road, then top down is for you.
FIAT 500 Abarth Cabrio with all the track-ready power and finesse of its hard-top siblings features an elegant cloth soft top in black or grey to open the well-appointed cockpit to the world - and to endless possibility.
Twin intercooled 1.4L multi-air turbocharged engine puts 160hp under your pedal along with performance tuned suspension. Cabrio features an exclusive analogue turbo boost gauge which serves double duty as an indicator of turbocharger pressure as well as a shift indicator. The shift light signals the optimum point for changing gears, and adjusts its recommended shift point toward the redline when Sport mode is activated.